Legal and tax advice from one source
Often the fields of legal advice and tax advice are closely linked so that only if the tax consequences are known, it is possible to advise on legal matters in an optimal way.
We offer legal advice in the following fields:
Fiscal penal law
- Advice on prevention of tax fraud
- Legal advice regarding voluntary report of tax evasion leading to tax amnesty
- Advice regarding current fiscal penal proceedings e.g. fiscal fraud
- Representation on appeals before the tax authorities
- Representation before the fiscal court
- Tax advice on contract design
- Representation before the "Familienkasse" in child benefit issues
- Contractual planning of labor contracts in particular for private limited company managers and on international employee assignments
- Advice on social security law
- Advice regarding written warning, cancelation agreements and dismissals
Advice at an early stage can effect an amicable agreement between employer and employee. Therefore long legal proceedings can be avoided.
- Drafting of wills
- Transfer of property in case of anticipated succession
- Distribution of the estate
Timely and correct planning can often avoid gift tax and inheritance tax. Please note that if you transfer property to near relatives, you can make use of high tax exempt amounts every ten years. This possibility should be used.