Expatriate Advice - Advice for companies on international employee assignments!
The international markets are growing closer together, cross-border business activities are becoming increasingly complex. This also includes a constantly expanding assignment of employees abroad or the temporary or permanent employment of foreign employees in Germany.
International assignments occasionally cause extensive tax consequences for the employer and the employee and questions concerning social security and labor aspects arise.
Due to our long-standing experience in the field of international employee assignments we support your company in all tax, legal and social security questions.
We offer the following services to companies:
Expatriate Advice | Tax advice for companies
- Advice regarding taxation of limited and unlimited tax liable employees
- Exit- and arrival interviews
- Preparation of the (German) income tax return for expatriates and impatriates
- Tax statements (e.g. taxation of severance payments, additional annual bonus payments)
- Tax optimization of assignments
- Adjustment of salary and HR processes for assignments
- Advice regarding wage tax on share option plans (e.g. stock options)
- Wage tax optimization on annual bonus payments after termination of secondment
- Support on legal proceedings
Expatriate Advice | Labor law
- Preparation and tax optimization of assignment contracts
- Review and preparation of assignment rules
Expatriate Advice | Social security
- Review of social security obligations
- Support on application of social security certificates
- Social security optimization of assignments
Expatriate Advice | Visa services
- Review of entry and residence requirements
- Work permit and residence permit applications
- Visa application
- Correspondence with the authorities
- Support on official registration, deregistration and change of registration for employees being assigned to Germany
Also interesting: Tax advice for expatriates and impatriates