Tax advice for expatriates
As reliable partner in the field of international tax advice, we are specialised in tax advice for expatriates in Germany. We support foreign employees of various nationalities as well as foreign freelancer in tax, legal and social security issues.
The field of expatriate taxation is very complex so that special knowledge of national and international taxation is required. Due to our long-standing experience in the field of expatriate taxation we offer a wide range of services as well as best possible expert advice with the aim of reducing the tax burden of our clients.
We offer the following services to expatriates:
Expatriate Advice | Tax advice
- Preparation of the German income tax return in consideration of applicable double tax treaty
- Arrival and exit meetings to optimize the tax situation before, during and after the secondment
- Support and individual advice for expatriates
- Advice of expatriates working abroad (outbound)
- Advice of expatriates working in Germany (inbound)
- Advice regarding maintenance of residence vs. cancellation of residence in the case of secondments
- Advice regarding rental income
- Advice regarding existing cross-border rules
- Application for joint assessment even if husband or spouse lives abroad
- Filing of appeals against the tax assessment notice and other appeals
- Preparation of child benefit and parental benefit claims for expatriates in Germany
You need support in filing your income tax return in another country besides Germany? We are pleased to introduce you to our international cooperations partners.
Comprehensive tax advice for expatriates and impatriates.