Choose your language: DE | EN
Tax advisor: Good to know

How to claim back your pension insurance contributions!

Are a non-EU citizen and now plan to leave Germany? Did you work here less than 5 years?

Upon changing your place of residence to a non-EU country, after a 24-month waiting period, you can receive a refund of the employee contributions you paid into the German pension insurance Your refund amount may be rather substantial.

If you would like to know whether you can or should request a refund of your German pension insurance contributions, please get in touch with us. We are happy to assist you.



bullet Useful information at a glance

Good to know

Legal and tax news from our knowledge portal:

Find out more useful information on legal and tax issues:


Please leave us a message

We are looking forward to receiving your message!

Your way to us

Logo Steuerberater Düsseldorf

Berliner Allee 47
40212 Düsseldorf

Phone: +49 (0) 211 566 24 - 833
Fax: +49 (0) 211 566 24 - 949
Mobile: +49 (0) 163 1744674


International Tax Advice