Your German tax advisor | Tax advice for retirees
Many retirees first learn about their obligation of filing a tax return by a letter of the tax authorities. This unsettles many. In no case you should ignore this letter. If you don’t file a tax return, in spite of multiple requests, the tax authorities are allowed to estimate your tax burden.
You only have a few more years to retire or are you already retired? Would you like to know whether you are required to file a tax return, how much you taxes you need to pay and what tax-saving options are in your favor? We’re here to help!
Our services for retirees
Classic tax advice
- Preparation of German income tax return considering pension income and other kind of income
- Filing of appeals and representation in tax court lawsuits
- Communication with tax authorities
Special tax advice
- Advice regarding taxation of foreign pension income
- Advice on foreign residence and German pension
- Application for unlimited tax liability when having a residence abroad